ROCKETHOME @ Innovation Workshop New Business at Dr. Wieselhuber & Partner GmbH
"Today is fast paced, business models and industries are changing more intensively - for example through IoT, New Business and innovation are components to adapt to this new world." - Yüksel Sirmasac, founder and CEO of ROCKETHOME GmbH
If the limits of growth in the existing core business are noticeably reached, every company leader must at the latest ask themselves the question of new business. These can be located close to the previous core business, for example to use core competencies or capitalize the existing market access, or to represent a true diversification.
The point of view and the understanding of new business are thus to be interpreted and defined company-specifically. Management should approach concrete business objectives with concrete objectives. In our W & P innovation workshop, we want to present you with particularly interesting success stories from various industries and point out tried-and-tested strategies and procedures for professional New Business Management.
Dr. Wieselhuber & Partner GmbH invites you to enter into dialogue at its Innovation Workshop "New Business" in order to gain new insights in the development of new businesses together with other decision-makers.
- Dr. Dirk Artelt, Team Lead Innovation & New Business der Dr. Wieselhuber & Partner GmbH
- Prof. Dr. Tim Hosenfeldt, Senior Vice President Corporate Innovation & Technology der Schaeffler AG
- Yüksel Sirmasac, Founder & CEO der Rockethome GmbH
- Johannes Spannagl, Managing Partner of Dr. Wieselhuber & Partner GmbH
- Dr. Philipp Strack, Head of New Venture at Carl Zeiss AG