ROCKETHOME offers certified and ready-to-use products that convince users – as white-label solutions or individually customized. ROCKETHOME makes customer wishes happen – be they small or large.
Our complete solution for the control and automation of rooms and devices:
- Use cases: home automation, security, energy efficiency and health
- Open system that supports various in-house devices – you have a spectrum of over 50 actors and sensors of different manufacturers
- Value-added-services, e.g. combination with insurance packages
Monitoring and optimization of the overall energy flow in your building:
- Use cases: energy savings, eco-efficient consumption, decentralized energy management, demand-side-management, smart-grid, business-solutions
- Open system: supported devices for photovoltaics, CHP, heat pumps, energy storage, electric vehicles, smart meters (power, water, gas, heat)
- Value-added-services, e.g. integration of dynamic energy tariffs (demand-response)
More security and "peace of mind" due to realtime monitoring and escalation services:
- Use cases: alarm system, baby monitoring, animal monitoring, mold monitoring, vacancy monitoring, property protection
- Open system: support for camera with cloud recording, sensors for motion, smoke, temperature, moisture, leakage, ice detection
- Value-added-services, e.g. integration of emergency- and escalation-services
One user experience
ROCKETHOME offers users an unique "Internet of Things" experience: smart features and user friendly web and mobile apps for a more comfortable life – anytime and anywhere. All use cases and applications can be accessed via one interface – for one unique experience!
White label products
For a quick and hassle-free market entry, ROCKETHOME offers ready-to-use white-label products with a standard set of features, applications, devices and services. Individual customer features can be implemented on demand. A broad spectrum of service modules supports your sales team – that's individuality without risk.
ROCKETHOME supports its partners with extensive consulting services in product design, conception and market entry. Project risks are reduced and time-to-market is shortened.
If desired, ROCKETHOME can offer first-level support for the implementation and operation of its software platform. We also offer second and third level support for user requests.
ROCKETHOME offers flexible hosting solutions. Customers can choose between a self-hosted solution or a managed service in the ROCKETHOME cloud. Administrative permissions secure the control of the overall system.
ROCKETHOME is actively involved in current research activities of academic partners and also initializes custom activities concerning energy management, eMobility, smart grids, demand-side-management and home automation.