Multiple Use Cases
ROCKETHOME offers certified and ready-to-use products that convince users – as white-label solutions or individually customized. ROCKETHOME makes customer wishes happen – whether small or large.
Home Control (Internet of Things)
Our complete IoT-solution for the control and automation of devices around the house:
- Use cases: home automation, security, energy efficiency, smart appliances, predictive maintenance, eMobility and ehealth
- Open system that supports various in-house devices – you have a spectrum of over 100 actors and sensors of different manufacturers
- Value-added-services, e.g. combination with insurance packages
- Solution examples: e-regio easy by e-regio, HEIMO by Salzburg AG or BIHOME by SW Bielefeld
Home Energy (Internet of Energy)
Monitoring and optimization of the overall energy flow in the building:
- Use cases: energy savings, eco-efficient consumption, decentralized energy management, solar-clouds, energy communities, demand-side-management, smart-metering, business-solutions
- Open system: supported devices for photovoltaics, CHP, heat pumps, energy storage, electric vehicles, smart meters (power, water, gas, heat)
- Value-added-services, e.g. integration of dynamic energy tariffs (demand-response)
- Solution examples: e-regio easy by e-regio, HILDENHOME in Hilden
Connected Mobility (Vehicle@Home)
Intelligent charging management through integration of energy producers and consumers in the house:
- Use cases: Environmentally friendly charging and more conscious driving, energy saving and increase of the self-consumption rate in the house or in commercial buildings, incentive-based charging, smart grid integration for grid stability, more sustainable fleet management
- Open system / Supported devices: Charging stations, PV, Storage, CHP, Heat pumps, power meters.
- Data and AI value-added services: e.g. Integration of dynamic energy tariffs or fleet management systems
Innovative building management for landlords and tenants (housing industry)
- Use cases: electricity solutions for tenants, submetering (selection of heat, gas and water), mold prevention, vacancy monitoring, Quartier solutions, smart cities, tenant portals and services
- Open system: Support of a variety of devices in the building based on wireless technologies (e.g., NB-IoT, Sigfox, Lora, wireless M-Bus, Zwave, ...) or wired systems (e.g., Powerline)
- Data and AI value-added services: e.g. new marketplace and community offers for tenants or innovative monitoring solutions for landlords / owners.
- Our projects: IQ Intelligentes Wohnen
Home Monitoring (Security in the home)
More security and "peace of mind" due to realtime monitoring and escalation services:
- Use cases: alarm system, baby monitoring, animal monitoring, mold monitoring, vacancy monitoring, property protection
- Open system: support for camera with cloud recording, sensors for motion, smoke, temperature, moisture, leakage, ice detection
- Value-added-services, e.g. integration of emergency- and escalation-services
- Solution examples: YUVAM by Türk Telecom and SMART MONITORING by SDT TELEKOM
The connect platform
ROCKETHOME offers users an unique "Internet of Things" experience: smart features and user friendly mobile and voice apps for a more comfortable life – anytime and anywhere. All use cases and devices can be accessed via one connect platform – for one unique experience!
White label products
For a quick and simple market entry, ROCKETHOME offers ready-to-use white-label products with a standard set of features, applications, devices and services. Individual customer features can be implemented on demand. A broad spectrum of service modules supports your sales team – that's individuality without risk.
Kick Start Program: We accompany our customers from defining the initial requirements being transferred into a first concept, until prototyping, testing and finally, launching. Take advantage of our expertise in Customer Journey, Apps & UX Design, IoT Cloud, Connectivity & Hardware, Analytics and Security Audits - everything a smart product needs.
Explore first ideas.
Design the first product.
Revision of the product.
ROCKETHOME supports its partners with extensive consulting services in product design, conception and market entry. Project risks are reduced and time-to-market is shortened.
If desired, ROCKETHOME can offer first-level support for the implementation and operation of its software platform. We also offer second and third level support for user requests.
ROCKETHOME offers flexible hosting solutions. Customers can choose between a self-hosted solution or a managed service in the ROCKETHOME cloud. Administrative permissions secure the control of the overall system.
ROCKETHOME is actively involved in current research activities of academic partners and also initializes custom activities concerning energy management, eMobility, smart grids, demand-side-management and home automation.